Buy Krokodil online
Buy Krokodil online – Krokodil is a street name for a homemade heroin substitute called desomorphine. It’s made on the street using eye drops that contain codeine and an assortment of common chemicals including industrial cleaner, lighter fluid, and sometimes gasoline.
The opioid epidemic isn’t a problem exclusive to the U.S. Russia has more heroin users than any other country and, in the more desolate cities of Siberia, heroin might be hard to find. When heroin becomes too expensive to maintain an addiction, desperate times call for desperate measures. Users turn to a more volatile alternative, which places krokodil squarely on the list of the world’s deadliest drugs.
What Makes Krokodil Deadly?
Users who start taking krokodil rarely live longer than a few more years. Desomorphine produced on the streets with dangerous chemicals is hardly pure. Toxic substances are left in the mixture and lead to a host of severe health problems. The name krokodil (Russian for crocodile) comes from the fact that the drug can cause gangrene, abscesses, and flesh rotting to the bone. The scaly, peeling skin resembles the skin of a crocodile. After continued use, the flesh, veins, and organs of a krokodil user begin to fail, eventually leading to medical complications and death.
How is krokodil used?
- Krokodil is typically used by the intravenous (IV) route.
- According to reports, the drug is fast-acting within 2 to 3 minutes and 10 to 15 times more potent than morphine, and three times as toxic. In fact, when the toxic chemicals are removed, quite often what is left is desomorphine, a compound very similar to heroin.
- After a rapid onset, the euphoric effects may last less than two hours. Due to the short duration of the “high”, many users find themselves in a rapid repetition of drug use to avoid withdrawal symptoms that resemble heroin.
- Due to the drug’s rapid onset but short duration of action and frequent administration, quick physical dependence may occur.
What are the side effects of krokodil?
There have been multiple unconfirmed news reports of users in the U.S. who have had extreme skin ulcerations, infections and scale-like skin due to use of krokodil. The most common complications reported thus far from krokodil injection appears to be serious vein damage, soft tissue infections, necrosis and gangrene.
According to reports, the localized soft tissue effects occur relatively quickly after the use of krokodil. There have been news reports of amputations. It appears that ulcerations may occur locally at the drug injection site or also at remote areas of the body. There may be further organ or central nervous system damage.
Reported health hazards due to krokodil injection use include:
- blood vessel damage (thrombophlebitis)
- open ulcers, gangrene
- skin and soft tissue infections
- need for skin grafts and surgery
- limb amputations
- blood poisoning (bacteremia)
- rotting gums or tooth loss
- blood-borne virus transmission (such as HIV and HCV due to needle sharing)
- bone infections (osteomyelitis) and osteonecrosis
- speech and motor skills impairment
- memory loss and impaired concentration
- liver and kidney damage
- powerful respiratory depressant effect (slowed or stopped breathing)
Buy Krokodil online at Buy Krokodil online at affordable prices